Monday, October 29, 2007

Fall Card & Holiday Illusion Card

This is a Christmas card I put together for a home party this past weekend. I love the Illusions stamp set and really have been challenged to make cards that I like using the set. The colors are Wild Wasabi and Real Red.


Thanks again to Beate for another wonderful weekend challenge. This is such an easy card, with a great look. I had to borrow the stamp set from my mother (**thanks!**) and this is the first thing I've put together actually using the set. I'm thinking this will be a great card for my stamp club. Colors are old olive, more mustard, and choc chip.



It's hard to see in the picture, but one of my favorite things about this card is the depth. . . maybe this picture will help a little.



As always, thanks for looking!
Sarah


5 comments:

Andrea, said...

Great cards, love the tree stamp

Anonymous said...

I think that card would be a good one too! Enjoyed Saturday and I really tried to behave.

Anonymous said...

Sarah, both cards are beautiful!
Thank you for playing with the challenge.

Christi Flores said...

Beautiful cards!

Lee said...

The colors are just fantastic! I love that tree stamp.....it's on my wishlist!!