Monday, January 12, 2009

New Catalogs are Coming!!!

I'm so excited about the new catalogs! I just got my copies in today and absolutely love the new stamps, papers and supplies. I can't wait to share with everyone!!!


If you live locally we'd love to have you for the New Catalog Open House next Tuesday (January 20th, 2009)!!! If you don't live locally we'd honestly love to have you too, but I wasn't sure you'd be able to make the trip :)


I've been working on some cards for the open house and here is one of my favorites.



It is a complete case from atomicbutterfly but I just completely love all that she does and besides, how could you NOT want to make a card like this?


I keep thinking one day, maybe . . . just maybe I'll design my own card and not copy someone else's work. But with so many beautiful cards out there, what's a busy girl to do???


Watch for new updates from the new catalog coming soon!



As always thanks for looking!

1 comment:

Christi Flores said...

I am SO excited about the new caddy!!! Your card is gorgeous but you already knew that. *wink*