Friday, October 5, 2007

And the prize goes to. . . .

I've come to a strange conclusion. . . either the past month was a bad time for a contest (travels, school starting, etc) or the 4 responders have clicked on my website ALOT. ;)

Anyway, with only 4 responders, I have decided to give 4 gifts. Each of you will recieve 2 6X6 pieces of paper of each of the designs from the Designer Series Paper "Wintergreen" (total of 12 6X6 sheets). Thanks so much for your patronage. Please don't forget to send me your address so that I may ship your package out, and make sure to send pictures of what you make with your gift.

Thanks again for looking! And keep watching for more contests to come!

Sarah

3 comments:

Christi Flores said...

I do admit that I do frequent your blog daily but only because I LOVE it!! Thanks for the prize. I'll email you my addy. Keep up the fantastic work!!

Lee said...

Oh fun, fun!! Sorry I didn't check any blogs while on my trip to Utah!! The paper sounds gorgeous!

Suzanne said...

Sarah,
Like Christi I to check out you blog daily....well maybe not everyday...but most days. I can't wait to see some of your new cards you've done. And like Lee I think the paper sounds beautiful. I'm just starting to get into SU designer papers and am finding almost as addicting as the stamp sets....
Suzanne