Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Baby Scrapbooking

Today I was invited to take part in a Baby Scrapbook Shower. We had tons of fun. After the party I realized that I was busy helping everyone else and didn't get to make any pages of my own for our friend. So, these are the pages I've made that I am going to take to her.


This page has the new larger grossgrain ribbon in Olive, DS paper is "Cutie Pie" and the stickers are from a non-SU set.



I know that I'll get in trouble for this one :) but I thought it was cute anyway. The DS paper and stickers are non-SU.

I really am enjoying the 12 X 12 pages much more than before. I even went through my old scrapbook from college the other day to see if I could salvage some of those pictures for my new scrapbooks. Next on the "To Do List". . . . Clean my craft space!!!!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are not in too much trouble! Pages look good, proud of you.

Christi Flores said...

These pages are adorable!! This makes me want to start working on my baby books again. :)

UrgentCookie said...

You did a wonderful job on these pages! I like the colors you used for vavy boy. :0)

http://urgentcookie.blogspot.com/