Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Late night Craft

I've had the "Flyin' High" stamp set from CTMH for a month or so now and finally had an idea. I new my son would love to play with these little cars and planes so I mounted them on heavy cardstock, colored them and then put magnets behind them so he could play with them on the fridge. . . .



What do you think?

It's hard to see in the picture but, the red car has jumbo eyelets for tires, the green plane has a brad between the propellers and the brown plan has small eyelets for tires. also, all bumpers were colored silver with my zigpainty pen.

As always, thanks for looking!


3 comments:

Lee said...

Those are soooo stinkin' cute Sarah!!! I bet he's just gonna LOVE those!!! What a creative idea!! I love the jumbo eyelets for tires!!! And the propeller.....fantastic!!! Let us know his reaction!!

Christi Flores said...

Oh good grief how cute is that!! Can you make some and send them west? ;) I know two other little boys that would love to play. Awesome job girl!!

Beth said...

Ok, you SO get the clever award - these are ADORABLE! Hmmm...I'm thinking stocking stuffers....
:-)