Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Valentine & Snail Decor

I've been working on a few Valentine cards for a class I have this weekend. I'm using the set Love you Much. It's adorable and so much fun!

This is probably my favorite of all the cards so far. I haven't used the round tabs a good bit but I think it fits well with this stamp.


I also like this one alot. . . almost looks like some of the store bought cards that attempt to look hand made. . .










I've also been extremely impressed with the newest Decor elements. I thought this one would be super cute in the baby's room.


Also, I'm learning to twitter . . . not sure if I'm going to like it yet. I'm not convinced it's for me. But I'm trying, if you Twitter, will you look me up or give me some tips? As always thanks for looking!

3 comments:

Anita said...

Beautiful cards. I like how you framed the birds.

Lisa @ The Hem Line said...

Hey, Sarah -
These cards are lovely! Oh, and by the way, you won the patterns! Email me at thehemline at eoni dot com with your mailing address and I will send them right out! ~Lisa @ the hem line~

Darcy @ m3b said...

I'm on twitter and love love love it.

It gets more fun when you build up the people you follow and can start a dialogue. Once I got about 50 people I followed, it got fun!

You make beautiful crafts!