Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Partial Mojo

I honestly didn't realize that it had been a month since I had posted anything. . . but now that I think about it I guess that's about right. The baby has finally made his appearance. He'll be 3 weeks next monday. He was 7lb and 8oz and is doing great!

I finally have gotten enough energy, time and a little mojo to start back stamping and work on the thank you cards I should have finished a LONG time ago. I'll feel better when all of my mojo comes back (and when I find my chocolate ribbon). . . but until then, this is what I have.


These cute guys are rub ons from the hostess set . . . the DP is from the hostess patterns pack.


This has got to be my new favorite out of the new catalog. The DP here is card stock weight and textured. These papers are from the pack called Parisian breeze. I'm also planning to do the baby's scrap book out of these colors (choc. chip, kraft, and Baja Breeze).

I'm not completely pleased with what's coming out so far, but hopefully if I keep working my mojo will come back in full (probably about the time I go back to work full time).

As always, thanks for looking!



1 comment:

Christi Flores said...

Girl, I'm just glad to see you stamping again!!! :) Give the baby a little squeeze from me!!