Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Rock On!

So I am obviously showing me ignorance here but. . . Michelle has tagged me as a Rockin' Girl Blogger. It took me 2 full days to realize exactly what she was talking about. Michelle, thank you so much and I think you Rock! So. . . the rumor is that I have share 7 randoms things about myself and then tag 5 other people to do the same. Well, here goes.

BLOGS THAT I THINK ROCK!

Jamie - fellow FLYLady and Stamper.

Diane - "Met" Diane through SCS. . . she's great!

JoAnn - She's my "Up-line, Up-line, Up-line" well she's way up there. So, in other words I wouldn't be doing any of this if it wasn't for JoAnn.

Roxy - She's got a great blog and met her through SCS too :)

Laura - With such a cute little one who wouldn't love Laura's blog?


7 Random Things about me

1: Originally from Alabama but moved back 2 years ago after spending 5 years in NC.

2: Have a wonderful 2 year old son (as if you haven't seen the pictures)

3: I was once a theatre major at the University of Montevallo

4: I'm 5' 2"

5: I'm an Auburn Fan "WAR EAGLE"

6: I'm a new FLYbaby

7: I'm the oldest child from a family of 3 girls

Thanks again for the nod Michelle! Hope I didn't let you down.




2 comments:

Diane said...

Sarah, Thanks so much for the tag! I'm so honored. I'm drafting my post as we speak! And you rock too!

corinnesomerville said...

Thanks for the nomination, Sarah !!! I'm hugely flattered by your kind comments too. Love your blog and I'll be stopping by often :)

Thanks again
Corinne (aka Roxy)