Monday, November 12, 2007

The Christmas Gifts Begin

Okay, so I know that I'm running late this year. . . but I just started some of my Card Gift Packs that I'll be giving out as Christmas gifts (if you are reading this and end up getting one of these coveted gifts, please act suprised). I'll be including 10-20 cards, envelopes and packaging them in a SU! Stamp & Supply Box (pg 193 of the 2007 Fall & Winter Catalog) with a decorated front.

Here are a couple of the cards I worked on tonight that will be going into one of these gift packs.

This is Old Olive and really rust. The DS paper is Fall Flowers and the stamp is the hostess set Sidekick sayings.


As always thanks for looking and watch for more cards as I try to complete these gifts.

2 comments:

Christi Flores said...

Both of these cards are too cute!! I would love to get something like this in the mail! :)

Lee said...

I love these!! I'll be doing some cards for gifts for the first time and I love getting some great ideas from you!!