Friday, November 23, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving

I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving holiday. . . and if you decided to brave the crowds and go shopping today, my thoughts & prayers are with you. I stayed home and actually got my Christmas tree up. I haven't had time to stamp much in the past couple of days but am planning on fitting some time in tomorrow and/or Sunday. I was going to post a picture of my Christmas tree to show you what I accomplished today, but there are still a couple of things I'd like to do before considering it complete PLUS I left my camera at my husband's grandmother's house. So, hopefully not only will I have time to craft some over the next couple of days, but I also hope to have my camera back so that I can share my crafting with you all. Have a great "rest-of-the-holiday" and I'll be back soon!

Sarah

No comments: