Monday, November 5, 2007

Stamp Club Swaps

Tonight we had our monthly stamp club. I really think we did more talking than stamping, but it was so much fun. Thanks again to everyone. We did the "Z-Card" with "lovely as a tree" that I posted last week and a "Santa Photo Wallet". I'll try to get the wallet posted in the next couple of days. I did want to post some pictures of my swaps for tonight.

I used the Simply Scrappin (r) kit "Winter Bright" to put these together. They are 3X3 cards that are perfect for gift cards.



Hope you like them. It's just another idea for the versatile Simply Scrappin (r) kits.

As allways, thanks for looking!

2 comments:

Christi Flores said...

Very cute cards! I also love your new picture. Your hair is SO cute. I am thinking of cutting mine and I want it to look like yours. :)

Lee said...

The red really pops!! It's a great color combo!