Wednesday, February 6, 2008

All About Me

I will be heading east this weekend with my family for some relaxation and some cropping. Thanks to the girls at Nortorious Scrapaholics I will be taking part in my first cropping weekend this Saturday. They have asked us all to bring an 8 1/2 X 11 scrapbook page about ourselves. . . wow, it was more difficult than I thought it would be. But, I finally got it finished and here it is.



The background cardstock is "purely pomegranate" and the DS paper is from the "Bali Breeze" set. The ribbon is chocolate 5/8 grossgrain and a green velvet from the Ribbon Originals (tm) set "Sherbet". I'm fairly pleased with the final product. I hope it fits well with everyone else's.

as always, thanks for looking!

2 comments:

Lee said...

Wow Sarah!! What awesome pictures of you!! And I love the layout and the colors.......I bet you'll have the best scrap page!! :)

Christi Flores said...

Awesome girl! I love the colors and that pic of you laughing-great!! :)