Thursday, February 14, 2008

Birdhouses, Boxes and Business

First of all, I got all of my son's valentine milk cartons done.





All together they don't look like that much, but when I was in the middle of making them I thought I'd never get done. Either way. . . I did them and I'm quite proud (even though my son still says they are birdhouses). I was really proud of the ones I made for the boys.




Loads of love stamp set with jumbo eyelets attached as the wheels. I think the hardware ads just the right touch.

I also got a box from the UPS man today. So of course I had to play tonight. I really needed to make some thank you cards. I wasn't really in "the zone" and I don't think these cards are some of my best work. But I was able to complete 4 cards in a relatively short amount of time, so I'm pleased.

2 comments:

Lee said...

Wow Sarah!! I'm impressed at how many of those you made!! And the boy ones are definitely a hit!! I love the idea of using the big eyelets for wheels!! Very cool!!

kerianne said...

Those milk cartons are very cute!! You made a ton of them too...way to go!!