Monday, February 11, 2008

Another February Mini Book

Well, I made it back from the crop retreat! Oh what fun! I've still got so much to learn. . . I couldn't keep up with all those ladies. They had stayed up past midnight on Friday night, got started before me on Saturday morning and cropped well past me into Saturday night. Thanks again to the Notorious Scrapaholics ladies. They put on an absolutely amazing event! I'll definately be going back next year!


So what did I whileI WAS there? Well I made bunches of things! But for the first couple of hours I made this ( I could have done it much faster but needless to say we did ALOT of chatting).



Page 1:


Page 2:


Page 3:




Page 4:


I used the on board basics small and the Simply Scrappin (tm) kit "Tie the Knot". If you are interested in doing something like this, check out the February Project Pack.



Here is one last picture. It is a detail of the end of the book to show how the papers look together. . . . this is probably my favorite picture of this book. . .

as always. . . thanks for looking! I'm off to work on my son's valentines.
sarah










3 comments:

Christi Flores said...

Wow girl! Jealous over here!! I am so glad that you had fun and I love, love, LOVE this book!!!

Lee said...

Wow!!! What a fantastically gorgeous book!!! I can't wait to get my kit!!! :) I'm so glad you had a wonderful time!!

kerianne said...

That book is so gorgeous. LOVE IT!!