Wednesday, January 2, 2008

I've been Tagged!

I've been tagged by my buddy Lee so. . . . here goes nothing!

:The rules of the game:
• Link to the person that tagged you (link is on her name listed above) and post the rules on your blog.• Share 7 random and/or weird facts about yourself on your blog, we all want to know them. (I'm not completely convinced everyone will want to know these things about me. . . but we'll see)• Tag 7 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs.• Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.


7 Random/Weird Facts About ME!

1) I hate feet (how's THAT for random!)

2) I am a coffee addict, I've been known to drink an entire pot of coffee before going to bed

3) I recently lost 30 pounds (20 more to go!)

4) I'm the boss' daughter

5) My favorite musician/actor of all time is Harry Connick Jr.

6) I am SO COMPLETELY disorganized! (really, it's not even funny)

7) My eyes change color with my mood. (green/hazel/dark brown)


Now, here's the sad part. Most of the blogs I read have all ready been tagged and I don't want to double-tag someone. . . so, I will keep looking and as I find new and interesting blogs to tag, I will post the links.

3 comments:

Lee said...

I love learning more about my friends!! And I also hate feet.........LOL......oh except for tiny baby feet!!! :) Thanks for doing my TAG.......I know......we need more Flybaby bloggers so we can have more taggees!!

Lori J said...

Way to go on the weight loss. That is so interesting about your eyes changing. Mine sometimes change depending on what I wear. :0)

Christi said...

Want to hear something creepy? I hate feet, I'm addicted to coffee (but I can't drink mine as late as you can), I've lost about 20lbs (20 more to go), I love Harry Connick, Jr., and my eyes change color too! Craziness! I am the opposite of you on only two things: I am not the bosses daughter and I am very organized...yet another reason I should move! :)