Wednesday, January 2, 2008

New Catalogs

The New Catalog is Here and I'm so excited! Click HERE to view the new Spring/Summer 2008 Stampin' Up! (r) Idea Book and Catalog. When you host a qualifying workshop January 2-31, you'll get any set from the Spring-Summer Collection 2008 preview brochure FREE! Contact me today for details on this exciting opportunity and to request your new catalog.







New Catalog Open House - Monday, January 14th from 6pm - 8pm. Please contact me if you are interested in attending. There will be door prizes, food, make and take projects, and most importantly . . . . NEW CATALOGS! Don't forget to check out my website (www.sarahsstampin.com) for more information on this event and upcoming events and specials!

1 comment:

Lee said...

The new catty's are beautiful!! I'll only be getting the online one this time though!!