Tuesday, January 8, 2008

You're Invited!

You’re Invited

What: Stampin’ Up! New Catalog Open House
When: Monday, January 14, 2008
6pm – 8pm



With a new year comes wonderful and exciting new stamps and scrapbook projects! Come see the new catalog and enjoy make and take projects, appetizers and door prizes. Please feel free to drop in at your convenience and bring a friend!

I look forward to seeing you soon.

Sarah Nelson
www.sarahsstampin.com

New Catalog Open House - Monday, January 14th from 6pm - 8pm. Please contact me if you are interested in attending. There will be door prizes, food, make and take projects, and most importantly . . . . NEW CATALOGS! Don't forget to check out my website (http://www.sarahsstampin.com/) for more information on this event and upcoming events and specials!

1 comment:

Lee said...

Sarah.......I love the invite!!! Total DUH moment when I saw the post and thought......why didn't she tell me I'd already seen it when I kept asking to see it?? I'm so sorry I have no brain!! LOL I hope you have a fantastic Open House night!!