Monday, January 28, 2008

Masculine Thanks

This is the last card of my "markie's mom" cards from a while back. I've not stamped alot in the past week due to scheduling and illness. But I thought I'd share this card with you from a couple of weeks ago. I hope to get to stamp some more later this week.

The stamp is from baroque motifs. The designer paper is not SU! but the card stock and ribbon are (kraft & choclate grossgrain). I like the simple look and masculine qualities of this card.

As always thanks for looking!
Sarah

3 comments:

Christi Flores said...

I am so glad that you're feeling better! Your card is adorable!!

UrgentCookie said...

This is a wonderful masculine card. Great work. :0)

Lee said...

I really love those Baroque stamps....but I still haven't ordered that set.....hmmmm........LOL. This is a wonderful card...cool colors and perfect for a guy!!